Is this blog amazing?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

PBL?



          This is my first week at the Oh-institute. They base their classes on Flvs (Flordia Virtual School) and pbl's (project based learnings). The pbl classes are for English and History. This is good for me and my education because I have more options here than at public school. This allows me to choose what I would like to learn and be able to master that topic. At the same time I can learn the other standards by studying other students pbls.

What I'd like to learn: I am interested in many subjects. Yet nothing comes to mind of anything specific I want to learn about. Hopefully my passsion and creativity for a subject will show up when beginning to start pbl work. At public school we learn about popular historical events from outdated books. Pbls give me the chance to learn from many resources.

 
      With Project based learning I can be creative and have fun learning about different standards. It seems to be better to educate visual learning, which I am. Yet it can be easy to stray off task. It takes commitment but is still enjoyable.  I'm very excited to learn by pbl.

No comments:

Post a Comment