Is this blog amazing?

Monday, March 7, 2011

Final Ohpedia Prject reflection Post 3/7/11

  • How was the OHpedia project important to you?
It gave me the opportunity to work with another on the project and gave me the freedom on how I wanted to present the project.
  • How did your expectations of what you could do as a learner change throughout this project?
I learned I could acomplish more than I had expected.
  • In what ways did you become more persistent or tolerant throughout the process?
Details. I began with not giving much detail and explanation in my project, but then progressed and gave
  • What satisfied you most about this project?
I could make it any way I wanted
  • What things about this project really matched your style of learning?
Media- being able to use youtube and other websites
  • What will you always remember about this project?
My flowchart.

No comments:

Post a Comment